Participation Terms and Conditions
Applicants must agree to the terms and conditions stated below before submitting their application form. (Please note, the submission won’t go through if you did not select/check and agree to the stipulated terms.)
* I fully understand that the there will be a participation fee. It is applicable only to the finalists who have been selected in the auditions to go to the Grand Finale.
* I understand that as a Finalist I have to pay the participation fee.
*I certify that I meet the pageants size requirements of size 12+.
*I understand all scores and judges decisions are final. I also understand scores are made available upon the director’s discretion after the National competition.
*I give Miss Plus World Malaysia /Ms Plus Intercontinental Malaysia, and its affiliates, permission to use my likeness (Photos/images) for the purposes of promotion of the Miss Plus World Malaysia, Ms Plus Intercontinental Malaysia Pageant, and Malaysia Plus World Icon.
* I agree and understand that the registration and audition fees of RM288 is non refundable.
*RM288 includes fee to process my application during the audition and I will also receive goodie bags worth RM799 and above in return
* I agree to pay the Participation Fee in full or partially if I am selected as a finalist after the audition.
* I understand that if I win the national title I will have to go overseas to compete internationally at Miss Plus World in the USA.
*I also understand that MPWM is not responsible for my flight ticket or transport.
* I understand that any late payments or submitting, bad attitude, not adhering and following instructions, not respecting the organizers or the other contestants, tarnishing the name of MPWM, not being humble and kind, gossiping, being alcoholic or take drug, or manifesting any behaviors that go against MPWM policy or directives will result in my elimination from going to the grand final, and will not receive any refund. Failure to meet these obligations may result in my removal as a participant, at which time I will be forbidden from making any reference to an association with the Miss Plus World Malaysia Organization.
* I understand that MPWM is a beauty pageant where contestants are being judged for both the inner and outer beauty including the physical look as well as the attitude, intelligence and behaviors.
* I understand that I must be punctual, understanding, committed, and follow the organizers instructions for a smooth and enjoyable journey.
* I understand that prior to the finals I have to undergo intensive training and transformation and do all the tasks given by the organizers.
* I understand that I can not join or promote any brand or party that are against MPWM or are rivals. Must consult the organizers first and take permission.
* The winners will have to sign a 1 year contract with MPWM and continue promoting and working with the MPWM platform till a new Queen takes over or beyond that.
* I understand as finalist or winner I must be always active, motivated, and inspiring.
* Organizers have the right to add or amend these terms and conditions whenever it s necessary, but I will get notified and informed earlier.
MPWM has all rights to upload and use the photos and videos of its contestants and queens for its promotional campaigns, posters, press releases, and publications. MPWM will ensure that only professional content and photos will be uploaded to its website or FB page.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
As we transform our contestants onto public figures, they have to be exposed to the media and the public.
How long we retain your data
MPWM admin can add or delete your photos and profile anytime they feel they need to.
What rights you have over your data
MPWM owns all rights over all content including the photos that you have made during its activities or programs. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
All the information and personal data that you fill in the application form including your full name, age , status , etc will be kept confidential.