Requirements to Participate
- Contestant must be a Malaysian female citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be a size 12 and Up
- Must be at least 150 cm height and above
- Must be a born female
- Must be between the age of 20 and 34 for Miss Plus World Malaysia
- Ages 35 to 51 for Mrs Plus Intercontinental Malaysia
- May not be a convicted felon
- Must be healthy
- Must have good attitude
- Must have a Facebook page
Registration Fee: RM200 (Fee is non-refundable)
- Application processing
- Refreshment ( High Tea + 5 snack items) at the audition event
Participation fee * RM1800
(This is applicable only for those who are selected as finalists after the audition).
This fee includes:
- Hotel Accommodations – 2 nights 3 days in 5 star hotel (during the grand Finals weekend)
- Official Custom National Sash
- Official T-Shirt
- Training and Personal Branding. This includes image consultancy and image improvement + Training Sessions including Dancing Classes, Etiquette, Catwalk, Personal Branding, Public Speaking, and Make up Classes).
- 2 – 3 Official Photographs
- Welcome Gift bag
- Magazine Feature.
- Up to RM6, 000 for each of the winners of Miss Plus World Malaysia 2022 and Mrs Plus World Intercontinental Malaysia 2022 + Official National Crown and Sash.
- Up to RM4,000 for the Winner of Miss Malaysia Plus World Icon.
- Up to RM2,000 for the Winners of Miss Humanitarian Plus World Malaysia 2022, Miss Plus Elegance Malaysia 2022, and Miss Plus Photogenic Malaysia 2022.
- The national winner who represents Malaysia at the international pageant Miss Plus World in the United States (USA) will also win a cash prize up to RM25,000 + many presents if she wins the international crown of Miss Plus World 2023.